"To understand the world, you must first understand a place like Mississippi."- William Faulkner
Working in education since: 2016
Working the Holly Springs School District since: 2016
- Post Graduate Certification in Early Childhood Education, Itawamba Community College
- B.A. in English Education, The University of Mississippi
Endorsements and Certifications:
- 7-12 English
- K-12 Special Education
Tips for Taking Online Courses:
1. Treat an online course like a "real" course.
2. Hold yourself accountable.
3. Practice time management.
4. Create a regular study space and stay organized.
5. Eliminiate distractions.
6. Figure out how you learn best.
7. Actively participate.
8. Leverage your network.
- The grading cycle runs from Thursday to Thursday. All work will be graded.
- Please login into to Clever and complete the lessons created on Standards RI 2 and RI 6 in USA Testprep.
- Standards RI 2 and RI 6 in USA Testprep.
- Complete 3-5 lessons on Edgenuity.
- Complete an e-Book every 2 weeks.
"A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning."